Were you unable to attend The 2020 Mesoamerica Meetings Symposium and would like to see the recorded talks? Or did you attend, but are now interested in revisiting the talks you heard?
You can still register for the digital streaming option and catch up on the talks you missed or would like to see again!
Visit our registration website and select the option "2-DAY SYMPOSIUM: CENTER AND THE FOUR CORNERS - DIGITAL STREAMING" for a registration fee of
$65.00 now $25.00! This fee will give each registrant access to our password-protected streaming website where you will enjoy the following features:
- Professional recordings of 19 Symposium talks (with PowerPoint slides!), plus opening and closing remarks and Q&A sessions
- Unlimited access to video archive for streaming until July 31, 2020
- Flexibility to watch on your laptop, tablet, or cell phone anytime and anywhere with an internet connection
Each registrant will receive a password in the registration confirmation email that is sent after completing the online registration process. Registrants are required to enter their password every time they wish to access the video archive portal to stream content.
What can you expect from our digital streaming service? Watch the FREE recording of the keynote presentation given by Dr. Stephen D. Houston for a sneak peek!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration – Register and pay for digital streaming using our online platform: https://www.cvent.com/events/the-2020-mesoamerica-meetings/event-summary-5a560411aaf245fdaed08c9b5081febe.aspx)
- Order Confirmation Email – Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation with your confirmation number. Please save this email and the confirmation number as proof that you have signed up for the digital Symposium. If you do not receive a confirmation email for your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Access Information for Archived Videos – To access the online video archive for streaming, a link to the website along with your password will be listed near the top of your Order Confirmation Email (just below your confirmation number). Follow the link (or cut and paste into your web browser) and enter your password when prompted.
Thank you for your support as we continue to innovate and explore ways to reach those of you who cannot travel here in person! As this is the first year we are providing this option, please be patient if we may not have all the answers yet. We will continue to work to improve your experience.
**Please note that only the Symposium section of The Mesoamerica Meetings has been recorded and is available for online viewing. The workshops are designed to be inherently interactive hands-on classes, and will continue to remain open to those who attend the conference in-person.