Regular Price: $85
Resident of Latin America: $60
Full-time Student: $60
UT Austin Affiliate (UT Faculty, Staff, Student): $45
New: Early Bird special pricing is $10 off until the end of Wednesday, December 4th!
The Symposium will take place at The University of Texas at Austin
Art Building: Auditorium Room (ART 1.102).
Overview of the schedule:
6:00 - 8:00 pm, Thursday evening, January 16th: Keynote Presentation and Welcome Reception
8:45 am - 6:30 pm, Friday, January 17th: Symposium Talks
9:00 am - 6:30 pm, Saturday, January 18th: Symposium Talks
6:30 - 9:00 pm, Saturday evening, January 18th: Closing Dinner Reception
- Conference Registration - now closed
- Workshops (January 14-16)
- Keynote Speaker Presentation (January 16)
- Symposium (January 16-18)
- Symposium Program: Speakers and Talks
- Conference Merchandise
- Directions and Parking
- Notice about traffic Sunday AM January 20
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Call for Papers now Closed!
- Return to The 2019 Mesoamerica Meetings Home Page